Original 1983 LARGE print advertisement carefully removed from an entertainment industry trade magazine promoting a screening for the film The Evil Dead.
Back side is a full page ad for "Eating Raoul".
Some of these trade ads are early pre-release, pre-production, or screening announcements featuring rare images or artwork that was later changed for the actual release - in some cases the films were never released at all. This vintage advertisement is not a photocopy or reprint; most of these ad types were very briefly published and never commercially reproduced. Ready to be matted and/or framed.
- Measures approx. 10¾” x 15½". Fragile newspaper/newsprint type paper, making still intact ads like this one often more rare than posters.
- Good condition, noticeable aging/yellowing - see scan
(dark border is scanner background, not part of ad).
- No ebay watermark on actual ad.
- Reverse/back side will generally have ads, photos, articles, etc.
- Shipped rolled in a solid crush-proof PVC tube. If ordering additional ads normally sent flat, all ads (entire order) will be shipped together in the tube.
- I ship multiple Magazine Ad purchases in the U.S. together at no extra charge (use Ebay's "Add To Cart" feature).
Click Here To Purchase - Source: www.ebay.com